SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi | SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi : SSC CGL is a very difficult exam. In which an average of 27 lakh candidates participate every year, so you have to prepare diligently for SSC CGL. For this, it is very important to first know SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi and SSC CGL Exam Pattern. So in this post we will let you know about SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 – Brief Description
|Recruitment Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|designation||Various Posts Under Combined Graduate Level|
|Number of posts||Information will be released soon|
|selection process||Written exam|
SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern
Before knowing about SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi, it is very important for you to know the pattern of this exam i.e. SSC CGL Exam Pattern , so that you can do your preparation in a sequence. Actually Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam in four stages, which is conducted as Tier-1, Tier- 2, Tier- 3, Tier- 4. According to the posts of SSC CGL, one has to qualify each stage with good marks.
Through this article, we are going to tell you about the exam pattern of all these stages along with the syllabus .
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Pattern
|Paper||number of questions||total marks|
|common sense and reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern
|Paper||number of questions||total marks||Time|
|Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours|
|English language and comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL Tier-1 and Tier-2 Exam Important Points
- Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective, multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set in both English and Hindi.
- Also in Tier-I, there will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- Further, Paper-III of Tier-II will be for only those candidates who have qualified for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation and Statistical Investigator Grade-II in the Office of the Registrar General of India, (M/o Home Affairs ) to apply.
- In Tier-II, Paper-4 will be for only those candidates who have been shortlisted for the posts of Tier-1 i.e. Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant.
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Pattern
|Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Writing of Essay, Letter, Application etc.)||100||60 minutes|
- SSC JHT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Syllabus
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus
- Best digital marketing Company in Ghaziabad
SSC CGL SyllabusTier-III Exam Important Points
- During Tier-III Examination, candidates should write their Roll Number carefully.
- Also affix the signature and left hand thumb impression at the space provided on the cover page of the answer sheet.
- Further, candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identification.
- Roll number, mobile number, address etc. is also not to be written inside the answer sheet, and the candidates who will fail to follow these instructions will be given zero marks during the evaluation.
SSC CGL Syllabus Tier-IV Skill Test
The skill test is conducted in the fourth and final stage of SSC CGL exam i.e. Tier-IV. In this Computer Proficiency Test and Data Entry Skill Test will be conducted. During this it is absolutely necessary that you have computer proficiency.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 in Hindi
If you want to get good marks in SSC CGL Exam, you have to know in detail about SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 in Hindi , so that you do not face any kind of problem in the exam –
General Intelligence and Reasoning
It will include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. It includes analogy, analogy and space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts.
- Arithmetic, Logic and Figurative Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding, Statement Conclusion, Syllogistic Reasoning, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Picture Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number.
- Classification, Data Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figure Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding and De-coding, Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation.
- Questions may come from Space Visualization, Venn Diagram, Small and Capital Letter/Number Coding, Decoding and Classification, Embedded Statistics, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Dice, Direction Test etc.
The questions in this component will be aimed at testing the general awareness of the candidates about themselves and their surrounding environment. It will also cover current events and India and its related questions. Apart from this, questions related to neighboring countries especially history, culture, geography, economic scene, general policy and scientific research can be asked under this.
SSC CGL Maths Syllabus Pdf
The questions will be designed to test the ability. It covers decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, percentages, ratios and proportions, square roots, profit, interest, profit and loss, discount, partnership business, mixture and liability.
- Time and distance, time and work, algebra and basic algebraic identities of elementary causality, linear equations, graphs of a triangle and its various types of centres, tangents and similarities of a circle and its chords.
- Parallel angles subtended by a chord of a circle, two or more common tangents, circle, triangle, quadrilateral, regular polygon, circle, prism, right circular cone, right circular cylinder, sphere, hemisphere.
- Questions will be asked from Rectangular Parallelogram, Trigonometric Ratio, Degree and Radian Measurement, Standard Identity, Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Bar Diagram and Pie Chart.
English (English Comprehensive)
Under this, the candidate’s ability to understand English, his basic comprehension and writing ability will be tested. The standard level of the English test will be up to 10th standard.
Some important questions related to SSC CGL Syllabus Hindi 2022
What are the subjects covered in SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam?
SSC CGL Tier-1 exam consists of syllabus like Reasoning Ability, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
How many questions will be asked in CGL Tier-1 exam?
100 questions of 200 marks will be asked in Tier-1 exam. The total time allotted for this section is 1 hour.
What is the mode of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam (Descriptive Paper)?
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Mode of Exam is Offline (Pen & Paper Mode).
Hope you have liked the information related to SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi & SSC CGL Exam Pattern given by us, you can visit the official website for regular updates.